Essential Decisions, Inc. (EDI) is a development consulting firm specializing in market rate senior housing in the not-for-profit sector. Most projects range from 150-200 apartments with a mix of independent living, assisted living, assisted memory care, and skilled nursing. EDI is a boutique developer and works as a team to service our clients and their development efforts.
Director of Project Services Duties and Responsibilities
Person will be responsible for project oversite, including building maintenance systems, adherence to plans and specifications, making recommendations on HVAC, mechanical systems, low voltage, nurse call, door hardware systems and industry best practices.
EDI’s office is in Roseville, Minnesota. Position requires the individual to often be at project sites and may include out-of-state travel.
Director of Project Services Qualifications
- Prior experience in multi-family housing- experience in senior living a plus
- Ability to work as a part of a team in a small office setting
- Ability to communicate with owners, architects, vendors, and senior adults
- Strong working knowledge of environmental regulatory compliance related to fire, safety and OSHA
- Strong organizational, administrative, leadership, and prioritization skills
- Computer competency in Microsoft Office products
Please resume and references to:
Scott Black, Partner, Essential Decision, Inc