New Project, Census Challenged & Maintenance Marketing
Whether you are planning a new community, managing census challenges, or need professional oversight for your existing location, our senior marketing consultants are committed to position you for success. It takes the right people, comprehensive training, and a solid marketing approach with tools in place to gauge results and positively affect occupancy. And, it all needs to balance with your organization-wide culture, vision and values.
Leadership Sales Training
Our customized training focuses on providing a positive, memorable customer experience. Beginning at the initial inquiry stage, staff is taught how to ask questions that will help them understand the customer’s desires and needs. They learn how to plan for the visit, address requests and concerns, and provide purposeful, consistent follow up to help guide customers through the decision making process. Monthly recorded mystery shops are used as a development tool for staff to continually improve skills. A lead management system is used to track specific customer information, generate reminders for next steps, monitor success, and provide monthly status reporting.
We believe working together generates better results. Building a strong brand and marketing campaign takes many hands. We start each project by assessing current vendor relationships and internal, organizational talent. From there we fill the gaps with our own team of experts. Our approach to marketing is based on creating campaigns that drive awareness, education and engagement.
Our Opportunity Assessment is a comprehensive report that provides a full analysis of your senior living community and market area. We start with a Market Manager, a phase one demographic report that substantiates supply and demand. Working together, we complete an on-site review of your product positioning, sales and marketing systems, and staff competencies. This EDI process is a formula for discovering information that aids in creating a plan for success.
- Market Manager – Initial analysis of potential demand in the primary market. The study reviews demographic market characteristics, competitive environment and demand analysis.
- Community Interview – Understand the community and leadership philosophy of culture, goals and historical perspective.
- Census Review – Review budget versus actual census trends by housing and care type.
- Customer Experience Survey – Conduct a customer experience survey to better understand leading characteristics that have had impact in the decision process and ongoing satisfaction.
- Program, Product and Price Review – Review pricing, programs, services and amenities.
- Sales and Marketing Analysis – Analyze current sales and marketing practices.
- Sales staff competencies
- Sales statistics and resident demographics
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) proficiency and sales skills
- Marketing plan
- Job descriptions, training program and reporting standards
- Marketing environment, discovery spaces and offices
- Website, collateral, print, social and digital campaigns
- Competitive Review – Conduct a comprehensive competitive review